With the Academies Show nearly upon us, we’d thought we’d summarise everything we’re doing at the show so you don’t miss out.
You can find us at stand 710, our team will be on hand to showcase our Total Education Solution.
Join us in our Customer Lounge in Tapa Tapa restaurant for free refreshments (including beer & wine) and a chat with some of our team members.
Tapa Tapa is only a 30 second walk from the ExCel Centre (West Entrance) – the closest station is Custom House.
To register for your free VIP ticket, click here.
Will Jordan’s Talks
Will Jordan, Education Sector Manager, has a deep understanding of the Education sector and has been involved with the conversion and on-going support of hundreds of Academies – nationwide. He will be discussing three topics at the Show;
People Management: 80% of Your Costs are Likely to be Attributed to Your People Costs, Can Spreadsheets Effectively Manage Your Best Resource?
10:40 am – 11:10 am | Theatre: Business, Finance & Benchmarking Open Theatre
- What can a HR/Payroll Solution do for your MAT?
- How self-service functions can transform your HR administration
- How can you ensure statutory compliance without creating mountains of manual, repetitive work?
Achieve Outstanding Operational Efficiency and Effectiveness, Ensuring Consistency While Rationalising Data, Through Integrated Back Office Solutions
11:30 am – 12:30 pm | Theatre: Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) Summit
- How MATs are ensuring that their back office systems, controls and processes keep pace with their evolving organisation.
- Centralisation vs Autonomy, how have MATs addressed this concern and to what extent is centralisation prevalent within the sector?
- How can integrated back office solutions surpass ‘best of breed’, standalone applications?
- ‘Data is the new oil’, or so they say…. How can MATs take advantage of their ever-growing datasets?
Exploiting the Opportunity for Change Within the Finance Function, When Creating or Growing a Multi Academy Trust
1:00 pm – 1:30 pm | Theatre: Business, Finance & Benchmarking Open Theatre
- A focus on how to exploit the opportunity that MAT conversion or expansion provides, to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the MAT Finance Function
- Will Jordan, a qualified accountant and PS Financials’ Education Sector Manager, drawing upon his experience of working with the country’s largest MATs.
- Finance operating models, is centralisation achievable?
- Leveraging the increased buying power of a MAT
- Utilising technology within your MAT to counter fraud and improve financial processes and control
Sponsors of the Business, Finance & Benchmarking Open Theatre
We’re sponsoring the Business, Finance & Benchmarking Open Theatre, there are plenty of great speakers throughout the course of the day, take a look here.
Iris Education offers you a great range of software tailored for the Education sector, including PS Financials, ParentMail and Contact Group, all of which are exhibiting at the show.
We hope to see you there!