PS Financials is the author of award-winning accounting, purchasing, budgeting and reporting software.
Serving the education sector for 10+ years, PS Financials has been chosen by:
- 1,000+ education establishments
- 67%of Schools and Academies in Multi Academy Trusts, of 5 Schools and over (Source – DfE Open Academies list as at September 2013)
This year, on average, 28 Schools / Academies per month chose PS Financials
PS Financials has developed an Education Standard Chart of Accounts that is maintained in conjunction with the enhancement suggestions from our users and our meetings with the EFA on their future reporting requirements. Therefore, our users have a reporting system from day one and the confidence that any future Government or Statutory Reporting requirements will be provided.
PS Financials are committed to maximising financial efficiency for education and are:
- The Premier Partner for Financial Accounting Software for the Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL)
- Approved Supplier of the Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC)
- Approved Partner of the National Association of School Business Managers (NASBM)
- Corporate Sponsor of the National Governors Association (NGA)
- Corporate Partner of the Charity Finance Group (CFG)
Developed for the most modern computing environments including the CLOUD, Hosted or locally installed environments, PS Financials uses its Unified Ledger design to provide powerful analysis and business intelligence, coupled with instant consolidation, process automation and ease of use.
PS Financials is implemented by:
- Academies (Sponsored, Converter, Special and All-Through)
- Schools (Maintained Schools, Free Schools, Secondary and Primary Schools)
- Federations, Multi Academy Trusts & Multi Academy Companies
- Roman Catholic and Church of England Diocese Schools
- Independent and Boarding Schools
- Pupil Referral Units (PRUs)
- University Technical Colleges (UTCs)
- Further and Higher Education
PS Financials has supported interfaces to MIS, Banking, Budgeting systems, Online payments, Payroll / HR and other education systems.